| |     ћирилица | latinica  
eConsulate - Work visa

Provided you need one and you intend to enter the Republic of Serbia for employment, you need to apply for a Visa D – for employment. A Visa D allows entry into the Republic of Serbia and stay between 90 up to 180 days. It also enables the regulation of temporary residence in Serbia. Service is availabile at: https://econsulate.gov.rs/

Print version
Consular services
Cestovanie maloletých cez štátnu hranicu Srbskej republiky
eConsulate - Work visa
e-visa - payment for the visa issuance fee
Travel Documents
Travel to Serbia
Status Issues
Documents Certification
Military Service
Other Services
Travel Abroad
Consular Fees