| |     ћирилица | latinica  
Status Issues

Notification of marriage that was performed by a foreign authority

Consular marriage

Notifying the birth of a child born abroad

Recognition of paternity


Dissolution of marriage


For further information, please contact Consular Section of the Embassy.

Print version
Consular services
Cestovanie maloletých cez štátnu hranicu Srbskej republiky
eConsulate - Work visa
e-visa - payment for the visa issuance fee
Travel Documents
Travel to Serbia
Status Issues
Documents Certification
Military Service
Other Services
Travel Abroad
Consular Fees